How to play successfully on real money casinos in NZ

real money pokies nz, nz pokies, top kiwi casino sites, online pokies real money, online pokies, nz pokies, real pokies

Play with Shorter Odds

While it is always fun to win $100 on a simple 1 dollar bet, one thing we recommend if you are on the fence is to play short odds. These type of odds will tell you who is the most popular contenders in the world of online pokies NZ. There is, of course, a reason why one game may be more popular than another, this is, of course, is because if you follow those who know what they are talking about, they tend to do their research and have the winnings to back it up. This tip goes for real online pokies in NZ too, we would recommend you look at the more popular casinos, do your research if you are new by checking out our professional reviews and make your decisions on what kiwi pokies to play by knowing the best odds and the better payouts.

For example, if you are playing NZ pokies, it can be smart to look around and see if there are any free spins when you sign up. This will allow you to play around with the casinos, get a feel for the sites and the software providers on these casino sites in order to win bigger when you do take that leap.

Don’t Bet on the House Edge

A house edge is the phrase given to the earnings new online NZ casino takes from each of your winnings. The general rule of thumb is that a casino will take a total of 2% of your winning from the game but where does that leave the remaining 98%?. Some people believe that this subtotal they bring home at the end of the day but that is not always the case. Be aware that a low edge does not mean you will be dealt blackjack, nor does it mean you will get a flush in poker, go into big rounds with your eyes open.

Great things come in smaller packages

Sometimes it can be of your benefit to seek smaller jackpots. Therefore depending on what game you are playing, from roulette for real money pokies, it will of course always be tempting to go straight for the games that have the eye-watering payoffs. However, these big totals have been gathered by the high numbers of people who have sought them. Smaller jackpots can sometimes mean bigger winner rates. Look out for patterns and make sure to put a bit of educated research on top of your ‘luck’.

No your limits when playing real Money Pokies

When it comes to playing online pokies in New Zealand or anywhere in the world, one of our biggest recommendations is to be effective with your money by setting a budget and sticking to it. This has been mentioned in our posts on the past but we can’t express enough just how important this is in order to be a successful Kiwi online gamer.  

As the saying goes, don’t put all your money into the one basket. What this means is if you are going onto an online casino with $60 in your fund to spend, we recommend that you split this sum up into six $10 dollars per game or even three $20 dollars per game. This gives you a better balance going into a game. Think of it this way, if you were to lose your first game while you are just getting started, you have washed a total of $60 down the dunny.

Knowing when enough is enough

Being able to know when to throw in the towel and say enough is enough or even just being able to stick to your daily/ weekly budget is something a lot of people can struggle with. While it is all well and good for us to say, just stop! It may not be that easy for some people and we are fully aware of this. For newcomers to online pokies in NZ, we recommend that you never chase your losses. This means, you set aside some ‘fun money’ that allows you to budget any extra cash you may have to enjoy chancing your luck online, but never try to chase back your losses by adding to this fund. Remind yourself why you set this money aside and realise that you also have bills to pay etc and be sensible. While of course, you can win big on real money pokies, you really just don’t know the luck of the draw as pokies is such a game of chance. Gamble with intelligence and be aware of your budget throughout your gaming.

Overall,

It is somewhat clear that it is not just luck that separates the good from the bad gamblers, but prudence and restraint. Keep your money in play as long as you can and again, sticking to a realistic budget you have set knowing the rest of your monthly outings. Try playing for less risky slots so you can play more – after all it is the entertainment we are here for.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.